Did You Know Bamboo is Great for the Environment?
Not only is bamboo beautiful, useful and practical; it’s incredibly fast growing making it very sustainable. Giant Timber Bamboo grows dozens of feet tall and are a commanding sight. You too can immediate impact to save the environment today is you live in a favorable growing area like the southern United States. You can learn more here about the specific bamboo we sell.
Bamboo is most efficient to produce oxygen and sequester CO2. For reducing your carbon footprint, you just can’t beat bamboo. Recent studies have shown that it produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent amount of trees, and sequesters as much as 5 times the carbon. It also grows very quickly, so your plants start to make a real difference almost right away. Of course, it also helps that bamboo is beautiful and low-maintenance. – contact us today to get started with our Giant Timber Bamboo.
Decide right now to make a difference. Many talk about the environment but few act. Take the simple step today to make a small one-time investment into the future of the world. Also, encourage others to do the same. Our bamboo is competitively priced for anyone within our installation/delivery area. Whether it’s one plant or 20, contact us today for a great price (installed or dropped off). So many procrastinate when action can be taken today. If you believe in global warming and are passionate to “walk the walk”, we are here to help you right now.
Take action today and help clean the planet so many abuse
One adult human being requires about 850 grams of oxygen in a day. One Bamboo pole can cover about 100℅ of the adult requirement. Make a difference before it’s too late. 4 people in a family need only 4 bamboo plants planted.
Bamboo releases 35% more OXYGEN than trees
Bamboo absorbs 3-4 times MORE carbon dioxide than an equivalent stand of hardwood trees.
- Absorbs greenhouse gases. Bamboo absorbs carbon dioxide up to 5 times greater and releases 35% more oxygen into the atmosphere than an equivalent stand of hardwood trees.
- No fertilizer, pesticides, or herbicides needed. Bamboo requires no agricultural chemicals to thrive. Bamboo does not require fertilizers for optimal growth. Discarded leaves of bamboo provide all needed nutrients when they start to decompose.
- Bamboo grows in a variety of conditions. Bamboo helps to preserve vital moisture in the soil. From low wetlands to higher elevations in the mountains, bamboo thrives in a wide range of climates.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet. Unlike other woody plants, bamboo reaches maturity after only 3 to 5 years.
- Planting one bamboo = carbon neutrality for one person. One bamboo tree generates plenty of natural oxygen sufficient for more than one human being’s daily requirement.
One fully grown bamboo would sequester above 400 Kgs of carbon dioxide from the earth every year for many decades to come. If you don’t want to leave a carbon foot print for the next generation, plant bamboo. It’s that simple.
A family of four including a dog or a cat would essentially require 1100 to 1250 kg of oxygen every year for breathing which is made available by 3-4 bamboo plants organically. Plant an extra one just in case! Click here to contact us.